Give Yourself Kindness Journal & Affirmation Cards
Recommended by Professionals
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feel empowered & inspired to flow through all of life's challenges with the signature highly-recommended Give Yourself Kindness journal & affirmation cards.
Replace self-judgement with self-compassion and let Give Yourself Kindness help you find calm & feel better
Why choose the Give Yourself Kindness journal?
Replace self-judgement with self-compassion Find tools to get curious about your inner dialogue, notice negative self talk and challenge it with kindness - the same kindness you would give to a friend.
Support sleep Feel calmer before bed by creating a safe space to unwind your thoughts, setting you up for a peaceful night's sleep.
Nurture a gratitude practice Find supportive, inquisitive prompts, instead of the pressure of widely used numbers, lines and bullet points making the scientifically proven practice of gratitude part of your wellbeing toolkit.
Know that the emotions you experience are different from who you are Find a safe space to welcome all emotions with curiosity and compassion. knowing that no emotion that you feel is wrong and that feeling the whole range of emotions is part of being human.
Make a positive impact on your wellbeing Make journalling, proven as an incredibly powerful tool, a life changing habit -made easier with give yourself kindness.
Give Yourself Kindness journal details:
- 3 months (undated) worth of supportive, research-driven, proven prompts where no two days are the same.
- Over 50 self care quotes, find daily reminders; "be careful how you talk to yourself, you are listening", "you can't be perfect, and you don't need to be", "the way you speak to yourself matters" and so many more.
- Unique emotional curiosity tool... "it prompts rather than directs and there's no sense that unpleasant feelings are unwelcome or unhelpful"
- Quality 120gsm sustainably sourced paper from FSC-certified forests.
- Luxury pistachio green cloth cover.
- Suitable for adults and teens.
- Free exclusive Give Yourself Kindness tissue paper wrap and an optional handwritten gift note. (Add gift note at checkout).
- A5, (224 pages), measures approx 6" x 8.5", 15.3 cm x 21.6 cm.
Why choose the Give Yourself Kindness affirmation cards?
self-talk to disrupt negative thought patterns, calm and uplift your mind, and find strength in self-kindness.
- Backed by science Most affirmations are rooted in forced positivity but science has proved that this doesn't work. We carefully researched & tested affirmations that use self-compassion to disrupt negative thought patterns to change the way you speak to yourself.
- Inspiration in an instant Surround yourself; on your desk, bedside table or in your wallet and wherever you go get an instant dose of compassion, courage and inspiration.
Find 20 empowering affirmation cards including:
~ I release the pressure to make the perfect decision, knowing that a perfect decision doesn’t exist. (Set 1)
~ My worthiness of love is not dependent on being perfect or without flaws. (Set 2)
~ I can embrace change whilst reassuring myself that change is challenging. (Set 3)
*Plus find an extra card to write your own personalised affirmation.
Give Yourself Kindness affirmation card details:
- In each set find20 affirmation cards & 1 extra card so you can add your own affirmation.
- Printed in the UK on luxury 270gsm sustainably sourced paper from FSC-certified forests.
- Card size: 85mm x 100mm.
- Plastic-free packaging.
- Suitable for adults and teens.
Nurture self-compassion, curiosity and courage with Give Yourself Kindness.
If you are wondering 'affirmation card sets 1,2 & 3... what’s the difference?’. The answer is that they are just different affirmations - I had so many that I wanted to share with you. I had to create 3 sets!
Please know that there is no right or wrong set to pick, there is no hierarchy or order that is best. Pick the set that speaks to you the most.
Or choose to save on the ultimate self-compassion bundle and get all three!
- UK - Free 1st Class Delivery, Guaranteed Next Day Delivery Also Available
- International - Standard & Tracked Delivery (Price Variable On Weight). Free International Tracked Delivery On All Orders Over .
All orders are dispatched same day if ordered before 1pm (GMT).
30-Day No-Questions-Asked Returns.
Please send me an email at email@example.com and I will get back to you within 24 hours (normally much sooner).
Click here to view our full returns policy.
Printed on FSC-certified paper and card, ensuring the protection of forests, together with the connected wildlife and communities.
Printed in the UK by companies committed to sustainability.
Happiful Magazine's Senior Writer "Must-Have"...
We so rarely take the time to pause and recognise how we're feeling, and the Give Yourself Kindness journal makes a beautiful space for this. As well as prompting you to identify how you're feeling, the thoughtful prompts ask us to dig deeper, encouraging us to notice gratitude and embrace self-love. This is all done in a gentle and considered way, never feeling overwhelming or 'too much'. It's clear how much thought has gone into this journal and it really is a must-have for anyone on a self-love journey.
- Kat Nicolls
Extremely well made, such high quality! Can't wait to give it to my friend!
Maybe its only me but sometimes when I read the affirmation that makes me feel supported I also feel the need to use the journal and write about it. Its so relieving.
Really beautiful journal and very thoughtfully laid out :D
Excellent! I got it for a birthday present for my girls friend and she is really enjoying it. Thank you! 100% recommended!
What a gorgeous journal! And it arrived so much earlier then I expected, and with a beautiful handwritten note of encouragement from the very kind seller. Thank you so much, and I will definitely use your store again!
What makes Give Yourself Kindness different?
Self-compassion. Our ethos is all about empowering you with tools, backed by science, that support you, no matter how you feel.
Discover our expert-led blog to find out the research behind self-compassion, and why the time for self-compassion and Give Yourself Kindness is now.